Some updates bundled here:
- Window size (width, height) and splitter settings are save now. (Splitters are the “curtains” between names/days/totals..) .
- Extra splitter added to the left with last days of previous month, mainly to see complete week that is broken over months. Currently only works when you’ve seen the previous month in this session.
- Fixed Goto “now”: switches to current month *in current year* now
- adapted corrections-column with smaller font and red for negatives
- Day import: Changed priority to the time tracker data for deciding on late-early or day shift.
Column width for this set of columns can be changed by a setting in Tools, Configure; eg 40, 45 … Default is 40.
(if numbers > 100, first digits of numbers were not shown completely on some screens)
Update 3/6/2013: 0.2.10 now really uploaded (instead of 0.1.10)
- After click on Correction column, (=menu New Correction), adding a correction, and save it; the main window is now updated to reflect the changes (so you don’t have to reload it manual)
- some systems gave a crash on the calculation between decimal and hh:mm notation; fixed now.
- New inactive day or new series of daycodes from/till date: now the main screen refreshes its data so you can see the effect of the entries
- FReport: document footer now makes distinction between same report asked several time by putting some timestamp-number like document order 2488407,59496698
- FReport: footer adjusted to show this data next to program version, date, user etc
- Extra data is kept in settings file (meta data about program versions used: version, last, previous highest and lowest version) – not for end user, not used yet.
- Extra data is kept in settings file: run counter
- startup check of language settings changed to avoid eternal message, check run counter
- Setting “Screen/MetaColumnWidth” read for meta column width, default 40 as in previous code.
- tried to fix db-import error at startup…
Some known issues to work on:
- Translation string sometimes bigger than buttons, text runs out of button
- For the moment (0.2.2) this message shows up in Employear, when fully set up, this message appears at startup, although the import setting is done – works in 0.2.0 though
Cannot open import DB connection with name () to host: (); driver name missing
There seems to be an issue, maybe with the database versions? Some data is not retrieved well (Registered time of the employees from external database).
Although: “get day” seems to work, and this data comes from the same database!
On empty database settings, some crashed could occur when clicking in the month grid or using some menu’s; fixed now: some menu’s are not available.
configuration crash – bug fixed.
(problem only with new installations, not on installed updates)
In employee month view, the month remark now got its own place – not any more combined with year remark.
Some translation fixes.