The application would crash in version 0.2.28 when saving an existing month correction record.
So do not use version 0.2.28 (although the crash does not create any problems; it was just some part of litter code string by unnoticed improper paste action).
- 0.2.29 Bug fixes – crash fixed
- 0.2.28 Employee can be deleted, month remark shown on employee select
- 0.2.26 cleanups
- 0.2.24 employee year view: remarks of all the months shown
- 0.2.22-0.2.23 better feedback, more complete attendance save
- 0.2.18-0.2.21 Improved selection of marking missing data, etc
- 0.2.17 Year-List of given daycode case insensitive or not
- 0.2.16: sort and save
- 0.2.15 Window dressing
- 0.2.11-0.2.12 active line indicated, fixes
- 0.2.10 Columns:Todo, reg, +/- ? previous : adjustable width
- 0.2.7, 0.2.8: Main window updated after changes in SubTot/correction
- 0.2.6 Error handling writes errors for current session to txt file
- 0.2.5 Changes in series of days now appear immediatly, some extra metadata kept in settings, fixes..
- Issues: message etc
- 0.2.0 – 0.2.2 fixed some crashes
- 0.1.9 Language – translation: nl_BE (vertaling Nederlands)
- Project page: link to website updated
- 0.1.8 Resize width of grid, busy feedback, right outline total columns
- 0.1.3-0.1.7 Show active line, new daycode report, some bugfixes