In the currently displayed month, you can ask to mark the missing data; this improved somewhat:
- Future days are no longer marked as “missing data” (Since 0.2.18)
- contract start/end is taken into account (Since 0.2.18, bug fixed 0.2.21
- current day is excluded from the check. (Since 0.2.19)
Some other small improvements:
- Full name is now visible in edit of the attendance. (0.2.19)
- running the spinboxes for month out of limits 0-12 will automatically skip to previous or next year (0.2.20)
- The month total and saldo can now be saved for a selected employee only (instead of all), e.g. after a retro-active correction on this one employee. Use from menu “Data”, “Save selected employee sald-todo-tot”. (0.2.20)
- Startup screen with initial version info while data loads (0.2.21)
- Log/Error messages at bottom got line number to better distinct re-occuring messages (0.2.21)
- Show summary of weeknumbers (under current year/month) (0.2.21)
Some updates bundled here:
- Window size (width, height) and splitter settings are save now. (Splitters are the “curtains” between names/days/totals..) .
- Extra splitter added to the left with last days of previous month, mainly to see complete week that is broken over months. Currently only works when you’ve seen the previous month in this session.
- Fixed Goto “now”: switches to current month *in current year* now
- adapted corrections-column with smaller font and red for negatives
- Day import: Changed priority to the time tracker data for deciding on late-early or day shift.
Column width for this set of columns can be changed by a setting in Tools, Configure; eg 40, 45 … Default is 40.
(if numbers > 100, first digits of numbers were not shown completely on some screens)
Update 3/6/2013: 0.2.10 now really uploaded (instead of 0.1.10)
- After click on Correction column, (=menu New Correction), adding a correction, and save it; the main window is now updated to reflect the changes (so you don’t have to reload it manual)
- some systems gave a crash on the calculation between decimal and hh:mm notation; fixed now.
- New inactive day or new series of daycodes from/till date: now the main screen refreshes its data so you can see the effect of the entries
- FReport: document footer now makes distinction between same report asked several time by putting some timestamp-number like document order 2488407,59496698
- FReport: footer adjusted to show this data next to program version, date, user etc
- Extra data is kept in settings file (meta data about program versions used: version, last, previous highest and lowest version) – not for end user, not used yet.
- Extra data is kept in settings file: run counter
- startup check of language settings changed to avoid eternal message, check run counter
- Setting “Screen/MetaColumnWidth” read for meta column width, default 40 as in previous code.
- tried to fix db-import error at startup…