0.2.31 brings the possibility to “move” a daycode to another day; e.g. you put a holliday on dec 12, and it has to be on dec 19:
- click on the cell (you get a window to edit the attendance)
- unlock the date field (click on open lock)
- choose a value from the calendar
- lock the field
0.2.30 gives you resizing grid in the height of the screen, not only the width like before. Now you can adapt to see more employees if your screen is bigger.
The application would crash in version 0.2.28 when saving an existing month correction record.
So do not use version 0.2.28 (although the crash does not create any problems; it was just some part of litter code string by unnoticed improper paste action).
Mostly you want to keep data about previous employees, and you just switch them to “not active”. Then they don’t show up in the main screen anymore.
If you create by accident a duplicate employee, it will have no attendance data yet.
Now you can remove that employee record. Choose the employee (click on the id in the main screen or use the menu). Do the check on attendance data (button).
- If attendance data exists, the 10 most recent lines are shown. Record can not be removed.
- If no attendance data exists, the “Delete” button will become active. You can delete the record now.
After deleting, a message in the log window of the main screen will be shown.
Also a bug was fixed, that kept the newly created employee record from loading if you double-clicked the id in the main window. You only got an empty employee screen, and the data could be loaded from employee list above. This was caused by not ending the make new employee procedure, and is fixed now; the selected new employee will be loaded.
Since this version, the employee that you select in the main screen, will have shown the “month” comments on top. This comment is also visible if you make the left gridview with the names wider; but while working it will mostly be hidden and only the columns of the names will be shown. The month comment might include the explanation for a missing registration of a daycode somewhere in the month, so it’s better to show it for the selected employee.
- Configure window layout cleanup and better shows when you saved a value
- Main window shows the host of the database you connected to – useful if you have several servers with different data sets, or a test and a production environment.
In an extra grid at bottom of the screen, it is listed for each month where remark exists.
+ Some cosmetic improvements on this screen.
In the currently displayed month, you can ask to mark the missing data; this improved somewhat:
- Future days are no longer marked as “missing data” (Since 0.2.18)
- contract start/end is taken into account (Since 0.2.18, bug fixed 0.2.21
- current day is excluded from the check. (Since 0.2.19)
Some other small improvements:
- Full name is now visible in edit of the attendance. (0.2.19)
- running the spinboxes for month out of limits 0-12 will automatically skip to previous or next year (0.2.20)
- The month total and saldo can now be saved for a selected employee only (instead of all), e.g. after a retro-active correction on this one employee. Use from menu “Data”, “Save selected employee sald-todo-tot”. (0.2.20)
- Startup screen with initial version info while data loads (0.2.21)
- Log/Error messages at bottom got line number to better distinct re-occuring messages (0.2.21)
- Show summary of weeknumbers (under current year/month) (0.2.21)
Some updates bundled here:
- Window size (width, height) and splitter settings are save now. (Splitters are the “curtains” between names/days/totals..) .
- Extra splitter added to the left with last days of previous month, mainly to see complete week that is broken over months. Currently only works when you’ve seen the previous month in this session.
- Fixed Goto “now”: switches to current month *in current year* now
- adapted corrections-column with smaller font and red for negatives
- Day import: Changed priority to the time tracker data for deciding on late-early or day shift.